The history of black people and money is probably one of the quietest kept and least understood topics of any importance. It’s an important topic and we discuss things like the beginning of slavery, 40 acres and a mule, and the real reason MLK was assassinated. This is a must listen… you don’t want to miss… Let’s get it!
Introducing The Brand New FB Community!
Click To Join The Money Misfits Facebook Group
In this 57 minute episode we discuss:
- The history of black people and money in the United States
- The roots of economic advancement on the backs of slaves…
- Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of
- The Freedman’s Bank
- The 13th Amendment
- Black Wallstreet
- The originators of terrorism
- The real reason MLK was assassinated…
- Rarely heard speech, by Dr. Martin Luther King, about money…
- How financial ignorance has hurt black people…
- And much more….
Listen to Get Your Money Right below…
The Show Links
- Become a Money Misfit
Don’t let this conversation die…? Let’s talk about it here… What would add? Did you learn anything new? What did I miss? Let us know in the comments!