We kick off Black History Month with a candid discussion about the difference between being at fault and being responsible. This episode was inspired by a video post from Will Smith and you’ll be able to his is exact words here.
In this 22 minute episode:
- Will Smith in his own words [3:38]
- What happens in victim mode [4:59]
- Breaking down the word RESPONSIBILITY [7:34]
- Looking at the Great Black History Leaders [9:13]
- Here’s the difference [12:20]
- We have the ability to choose [15:09]
- One of my greatest lessons [17:37]
- Show notes found at https://yourmoneyright.com/81
- The Money Misfits Facebook Group
“I AM” husband, father of 4, freedom fighter, firefighter & host of The Get Your Money Right Podcast!