Ever get caught off guard by random bills? How frustrating is it when you get an overdraft fee because of a check you forgot about? Gotcha bills are those bills that sneak up on you and nag you. In this episode we take a deep dive into the most diabolical ones out there and how we can make sure we never get GOT again. Enjoy!
Click to Subscribe, Rate & Review in iTunes
In this 38 minute episode we discuss:
- What are Gotcha Bills?
- Why it’s important to be aware of them?
- Here’s a list of a few discussed in the show…
- Property tax increases
- Cable and Internet Bills after contract have expired
- Credit Card bill after intro rates
- Car Registration
- Vacation Extras
- Entertaining Guest
- Student Loans
- Kids extracurricular activities/extras
- Transactional cost of buying a home
- What’s unique about each of these?
- There’s a full list of 50+
- How we handle them
- And how to never get got!
Anticipation is Power
– Tony Robbins
- Become a Money Misfit
- Marriage & Money Interest List
- GYMR Facebook Page
- Jarmar on Twitter
- Jarmar on Snapchat
Do you have feedback or a Gotcha Bill that we missed? Let us know in the comments!