This interview was inspired by The Guide to Black Wealth article written by Mr. Camari Ellis, an investment and tax advisor that has dedicated his time to helping others get their money right, literally. This is one of those interviews that take you everywhere and exposes Mr. Ellis’ breath of knowledge when it comes to building black wealth. We also get all up in his business like you’ve probably never heard before. I know you’re going to enjoy this one… Let’s get it!
Click To Learn About The Bootcamp
In this 53 minute episode we discuss:
- The history of black people and money in the United States
- Connecting the dots of the Black Codes, Jim Crow, Redlining, Civil Rights and more
- Black unemployement being half of the national average for 50+ years
- Camari’s famous article on The Guide to Black Wealth
- How to have an abundance mindset in an scarce environment
- How the G.I. Bill created the white middle class
- The generational effects of wealth and what to do about it
- How you can Ask Camari anything on a weekly basis
- And much more….
Listen to Get Your Money Right below…
The Show Links
- Email: CamariEllis at gmail.com and tell him Jarmar sent you!
- The Guide To Black Wealth
- Ask Camari on Facebook
- Camari on Twitter
- Become a Money Misfit
Don’t let this conversation die…? Let’s talk about it here… What would add? Did you learn anything new? Have a question for Camari? Let us know in the comments!