In Episode 64, We break down line by line the many lessons Jay Z brings in his newest album [4:44]…Enjoy!
Introducing The Brand New FB Community!
Click To Join The Money Misfits Facebook Group
In this 45 minute episode we discuss:
- [2:30] Intro to the Album
- [4:35] How Jay-Z went platinum in 1 week and what can we learn?
- [9:10] Staying Lean, Liquid, & Relevant
- [9:55] “Kill Jay-Z”
- [12:02] “The Story of OJ”
- [14:30] Buying what you want now instead of what you want most…
- [17:20] Millions of dollars worth of advice dropped for $9.99?
- [18:50] How to capitalize on your own life experiences
- [24:30] “Smile”
- [29:10] “Family Fued”
- [34:00] What’s better than one billionaire?
- [34:55] “Moonlight”
- [36:00] “Marcy Me”
- [39:30] “Legacy”
- Key verses and takeaways?
- Legacy plays
- and much much more…
Listen to Get Your Money Right below…
The Show Links
- The Heartbreaking Cost of Being Average
- It’s Expensive Being Broke
- Join The Misfits Facebook Group
- Rate & Review on Apple Podcast
- Rate & Review on Stitcher
“I AM” husband, father of 4, freedom fighter, firefighter & host of The Get Your Money Right Podcast!