Clearly the shortest but arguably just as impactful as the best of them Season 5 comes to an end. In this episode we recap this season that started with delays and disaster but ends with an episode sure to inform and inspire you to finish 2017 so strong that 2018 has no choice but to benefit. Plus there’s a little extra gift if you listen to the end!
In this 53 minute season finale we discuss:
- Delays and disasters that the season began on [2:37]
- Most important lesson learn from Hurricane Harvey [5:22]
- A recent personal story about why we use credit cards for everything [7:52]
- 3 part Home Buying Series [11:58]
- Intro to Season 6 [14:37]
- The next 30 days off [15:16]
- Return of the ReUp [19:55]
- Congrats on making it this far and words of encouragement [20:34]
- Taking a step back to get a running start [26:16]
- Getting it all but never knowing it all [34:30]
- Playing the “What If” game to right way [35:31]
- Finishing with a profit [37:02]
- Only flossing the teeth you want to keep [39:04]
- Closing [40:43]
- Episode 16: What To Do When You Don’t Trust Yourself With Money
- Episode 68: Intro to Season 5: After A Disaster
- Episode 69: 5 Critical Lessons from Hurricane Harvey
- Episode 70: Equifax Data Breach: What They Won’t Tell You
- Episode 71: How We Use Credit Cards the Smart and Safe Way
- Episode 72: 7 Things I Wish I Would Have Known Before Buying A House
- Episode 73: How To Get Approved For The Best Mortgages Every Time
- Episode 74: Do You Really Need A Real Estate Agent?
- Link to closing audi0/video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDGlpVn5JuU
What did you think of Season 5? Too short? Just right? What was your favorite episode? Let us know in the comments below!
“I AM” husband, father of 4, freedom fighter, firefighter & host of The Get Your Money Right Podcast!